Host an event
Guinevere Guest Farm is the ideal place to host various workshops, retreats and events. The farm house is situated on 95ha of private land nestled amongst indigenous fynbos and lends itself to the ideal space for rest and relaxation in which one can immerse in nature and the tranquility of the abundant fynbos and bird life. This allows a space for meditation, yoga, movement and the slow pace of farm life where healing is found. The simple but comfortable farm style accommodation combined with the beautiful studio space for yoga or other group classes and the various nature trails amongst the fynbos will suit all types of events. We aim to provide a nurturing space where self-discovery, empowerment and deep healing can be explored.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to host your own event.
For more info on our special rates for events, retreats and workshops please see our upcoming events in the retreats tab on the home page or enquire directly.
You will have the exclusive use of the entire guest house and farm. There is also a farmers cottage tucked behind the protea trees just out of view of the main house which may be used for the event co-ordinators and facilitators, giving them ultimate privacy to plan and prepare for their event.
- The farmer cottage has an en-suite bedroom, kitchen, lounge and bathroom with loft bedroom sleeping 4pax
- The main farm house accommodation sleeps up to 36 guests
- The kitchen has a seating area with fireplace and is tailored to catering for large groups, equipped with a full range of modern appliances and utensils and prep stations allowing for maximum catering efficiency.
- A central paved courtyard with swing day beds and his/her toilets
- Lounge and dining hall with a large fireplace and plenty of seating for presentations and farm to table dining.
- Entertainment space with a bar area, lounge with dstv, pool table and an outdoor swimming pool
- 8 en-suite bedrooms on the second level which are adequately heated and cooled in summer using eco friendly methods.
- A self contained flatlet on the first level adjacent to the courtyard with bathroom and kitchenette leading into the yoga studio, also ideal for retreat facilitators.
- Yoga studio which is attached to the main house and is a 60sqm space with natural bamboo floors, dimmable soft track lighting and infrared ceramic heaters. The studio has three large glass doors which open up to the magnificent mountain vistas for those warm sunny days.
- There is an abundance of fynbos, wildflowers and bird life for the avid nature lover with numerous paths meandering through the farm.
- Walking or off road cycle trails for the adventurous.
- Interactive boutique wine cellar for impromptu wine tastings on request.
- Organic vegetable and herb garden for guests to make use of.
- Housekeeping and extra staff members available on request
- Swimming dam with jetty for summer fun.
- Rescued and rehabilitated farm animals always looking for some love and kind attention
- Nature reserve a 20min walk away with a stunning waterfall for swimming throughout most of the year