Terms and Conditions
1. Booking policy: Bookings are only confirmed once Guinevere Guest Farm has received the 50% deposit within the stated period. Failure to pay the deposit within stated period will result in the reservation being cancelled, and the room being let out on a “first come first served” basis. Balance due on arrival in cash, eft or unless other arrangements have been made.
2. Cancellations: Any cancellation by the client must be advised to Guinevere Guest Farm by the lead guest and in writing.
2.1 Cancellation will only come into effect once the written advice is received by Guinevere Guest Farm
2.2 A deposit of 50% deposit is required on reservation.
2.3 In the event of premature departure we may charge for the full booking.
2.4 Cancellation 0-14 days before arrival, or no show – visitor forfeits 100% of stated deposit.
2.5 Cancellation 15-28 days before arrival, or no show – visitor forfeits 75% of stated deposit
2.6 Cancellation 29+ days before arrival - visitor forfeits 50% of stated deposit
2.7 Paying the deposit indicates that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
2.8 Any refunds owed to the guest will be paid after 30 days from receiving payment notification.
3. Lost property: Lost property is held for a period of 1 month, thereafter it will be donated to charity. It is the responsibility of the guest to contact Guinevere Guest Farm management to claim lost property. On request, lost property will be returned at the expense of the guest.
4. Guest Property: Guinevere Guest Farm and its staff do not accept liability in respect of any loss or damage to articles brought into the guesthouse. We do not accept responsibility for your cars while parked on our premises. It is the sole responsibility of all guests to make arrangements for adequate insurance coverage on all valuable items prior to arrival at Guinevere Guest Farm. This includes but is not limited to, photographic equipment, laptops or other electronic devices, jewellery, cash and vehicles.
5. Damaged or Missing Property: The person booking the room is deemed to be responsible for their actions and those of any of their party. Guinevere Guest Farm reserves the right to replace, with new, any missing, damaged or soiled items. Any additional cleaning will be charged appropriately and may include any cost for loss of business. Losses include lost income, specialist expenses and the sourcing of alternative accommodation as necessary. The guest will remain liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage incurred.
6. Essential Services: Guinevere Guest Farm does not accept any responsibility for Failure or Interruption of Utilities and Essential Services but shall make every effort to contact the authorities to report such incidences.
7. Smoking: Guinevere Guest Farm is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is permitted in outside areas where ashtrays are provided. Never toss your cigarette butts over any balcony.