Our philosophy is to relax and enjoy life. So if you are looking for a relaxed, intimate and down to earth wedding then we are the venue for you.
Guinevere Guest Farm is the ideal place to host your special weekend away.
We offer exclusive wedding packages for elopements and intimate weddings for up to 40 guests.
Our venue is ideal for smaller weddings because all your guests will be able to stay on the property in various accommodations which are included in our packages.
It also means less organising for the bridal couple as our venue suits those wanting a no fuss, down to earth wedding weekend with minimal hiring needed as all the basics are included.
We can accommodate up to 80 guests for day events. However we do not offer packages, equipment or decor for anything above 40 pax. If you would like to rent the accommodation only for the weekend and have more than 28 day guests for your wedding please see our standard rates for venue/accommodation as is plus the applicable surcharge for extra guests. The rest will be up to you to organise.
Guinevere Guest Farm is a private 95 hectare fynbos farm. We have no neighbours in close proximity meaning we don’t have strict curfews nor will we ever have other guests on the property at the same time as your wedding.
- On a perfect day it's best for your ceremony / reception to take place outside on our front lawn. The views are incredible and the lush garden will provide a gorgeous landscape. We don't provide stretch/bedouin tents so these will need to be hired in.
- On windy or cooler days we have a central courtyard and a few other areas inside the house where the ceremony and reception can be held
Photographs on the day
- While you slip away to capture your special day in the beautiful settings around our farm, your guests have the huge house and gardens to relax in. There will be lawn games, a pool table, swimming pool and lots of space for them to relax and sip on some bubbles while you are busy capturing those special moments
- There are a few gorgeous spots on the farm to take beautiful natural photos, whether the blue gum or wattle forest, olive grove, vineyards or on the lawn with sweeping views of the valley, we are sure you will find your space. Our staff can show you some of those magical spots the day before the wedding.
- There are 10 bedrooms in the farmhouse, sleeping a total of 28 pax.
- A separate off-grid "den" on the other side of the farm, a 5min drive away which sleeps up to 6 pax.
- For the brave at heart (summer only) we have a rustic off-grid bushcamp which can be made use of as extra accommodation. They would need to bring their own tents. Can accommodate up to 10 tents on 2x2m platforms
The bushcamp has a flush toilet, shower heated with a donkey boiler and beautiful fire heated outdoor bath. There is a simple kitchen with running water, gas stove and boma for campfire. Basic cutlery and crockery provided. There is no electricity at the camp. Only solar and paraffin lamps.
- Our venue is rented out as a whole unit for a minimum of 2 nights on weekends and sets the scene for an unforgettable weekend long celebration!
- We also offer midweek weddings for those on a stricter budget or looking for a spontaneous elopement.
- If extra accommodation is needed we recommend Waterval Country lodge or Le Reve, their contact numbers will be provided on request.
- We provide some extra furniture, equipment, flowers and decor which is included in the wedding package. Please enquire with us directly and we will send you our wedding brochure for 2023 which has our rates and lists everything included.
- We will also send you a list of recommended service providers such as caterers, decor hire, photographers, DJ's bar staff and anything else you may require for your special day.
Our team is looking forward to assisting you every step of the way, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|Basic package||03 Jan 2023 - 03 Jan 2024|
This rate is for the weekend. - 40 pax
|Boho package||03 Jan 2023 - 03 Jan 2024|
This rate is all inclusive for the weekend- 40 pax
|Classic package||03 Jan 2023 - 02 Jan 2024|
This rate is all inclusive for the weekend for 40 pax
● We require a deposit to reserve your booking.
● A 50% deposit is required for all 1-7 night bookings.
● A 25% deposit is required for all bookings 8+ nights.
● Bookings are only confirmed once Guinevere Guest Farm has received the deposit
within the stated period.
● Failure to pay the deposit within the stated period will result in the reservation being
canceled, and the house being let out on a “first come first served” basis.
● Balance is due 30 days before arrival as EFT or unless other arrangements have been
Any cancellation by the client must be advised to Guinevere Guest Farm by the lead
guest/host and in writing.
Cancellations include the following:
● A whole booking, once the deposit has been paid.
● Part of a booking, once the final (balance) invoice has been sent.
● A change of date once the deposit has been paid.
● In the event of premature departure, you will still be charged for the full booking.
Cancellation will only come into effect once the written advice is received by Guinevere
● A non refundable deposit of 50% of the whole booking is required on reservation
for 1-7 nights.
● A non refundable deposit of 25% of the whole booking is required on reservation
for 8+ nights.
● The deposit will be refunded if the canceled date is filled by another party, however a
10% cancellation fee will be applicable if this is less than 60 days before arrival.
● Cancellation 0-30 days before arrival visitor forfeits 100% of total booking amount.
In the event of a death or serious illness or injury, the full deposit will be refunded if proof is
issued by guest in writing with an affidavit or doctor's certificate.
Any funds owed to the guest will be paid after 28 days from receiving the cancellation
Paying the deposit indicates that you have read and agreed to our terms and