Plant medicine Retreats
Live Music Events
Juice Detox Retreats
Host your retreat or event on our beautiful 95 hectare farm. There is 1 farmhouse which sleeps up to 20 guests and 4 facilitators. We have a yoga studio, swimming pool, deck with hot tub, a central courtyard with daybeds and large open spaces for quiet time. The nature reserve with a gorgeous waterfall is a pleasant 30 min walk away or enjoy one of the many paths through the fynbos on the farm.
- 5 twin/single en-suite bedrooms
- 3 triple en-suite bedrooms
- Facilitators en-suite with kitchenette for 4 pax
- We do not offer in-house catering anymore. However, we work alongside a few caterers to suit every budget and dietary requirements.
- We have a list of caterers in the area who have worked on retreats, corporate getaways, weddings and other functions at Guinevere Guest Farm in the past who would be delighted to cater at your event.
|03 Jan 2023 - 03 Jan 2024
These rates are for midweek only (Mon-Thurs nights)
|03 Jan 2023 - 31 Aug 2023
These rates only apply to weekends (Fri-Sun nights)
|High season Weekend Rates
|01 Sep 2023 - 04 Jan 2024
● We require a deposit to reserve your booking.
● A 50% deposit is required for all 1-7 night bookings.
● A 25% deposit is required for all bookings 8+ nights.
● Bookings are only confirmed once Guinevere Guest Farm has received the deposit
within the stated period.
● Failure to pay the deposit within the stated period will result in the reservation being
canceled, and the house being let out on a “first come first served” basis.
● Balance is due 30 days before arrival as EFT or unless other arrangements have been
Any cancellation by the client must be advised to Guinevere Guest Farm by the lead
guest/host and in writing.
Cancellations include the following:
● A whole booking, once the deposit has been paid.
● Part of a booking, once the final (balance) invoice has been sent.
● A change of date once the deposit has been paid.
● In the event of premature departure, you will still be charged for the full booking.
Cancellation will only come into effect once the written advice is received by Guinevere
● A non refundable deposit of 50% of the whole booking is required on reservation
for 1-7 nights.
● A non refundable deposit of 25% of the whole booking is required on reservation
for 8+ nights.
● The deposit will be refunded if the canceled date is filled by another party, however a
10% cancellation fee will be applicable if this is less than 60 days before arrival.
● Cancellation 0-30 days before arrival visitor forfeits 100% of total booking amount.
In the event of a death or serious illness or injury, the full deposit will be refunded if proof is
issued by guest in writing with an affidavit or doctor's certificate.
Any funds owed to the guest will be paid after 28 days from receiving the cancellation
Paying the deposit indicates that you have read and agreed to our terms and