Guinevere Guest Farm is the ideal place to host large groups for a casual getaway with friends and family. The farm house is situated on 95ha of private land nestled amongst indigenous fynbos and lends itself to the ideal space in which one can immerse in nature. The rustic-luxe farm style accommodation and wide open spaces will suit all types of events. We aim to provide a safe and private space for groups to gather and enjoy time away from the fast pace of city life.
- Large well-equipped kitchen for group catering with multiple prep stations and a seating area with fireplace and large Smart TV. (Showmax included)
- Small bathroom with toilet, basin and shower (off kitchen)
- Spacious dining hall and lounge with fireplace and seating for 32 people
- Central courtyard with swinging daybeds, and 4 separate guest toilets with wash basins.
- Large en-suite bedroom leading off the courtyard which includes 1 queen bed and 2 single beds, a fireplace, full bathroom and kitchenette.
- The kitchen patio has an undercover built in braai and large 12 seater table. There is a rolling lawn leading off the kitchen patio with a boma and 40sqm deck with seating and a wood-fired hot tub.
- 60 sqm yoga studio with bamboo flooring, large glass double doors and air-conditioner and infrared heaters
- Lounge with pool table, Smart TV and outdoor swimming pool with 4x day loungers.
- 5 en-suite King or Twin bedrooms each with private balcony
- 3 en-suite triple bedrooms (3x double beds or 4 single beds) each with private balcony
- 1 Loft bedroom with 2x double beds- no bathroom (must share bathroom with another bedroom)
- There is free WIFI access available throughout the farm house.
- Large wood-fired hot tub
- Swimming dam down the hill-a 5 min walk from house.
- 3-4km of walks through the fynbos
- Feed our rescue donkeys and cows (apples ,oats and carrots which are provided)
- Tea, coffee and milk included (We use organic coffee beans and have an electric grinder)
- We are a boutique lifestyle farm so we do not spray any chemicals. Enjoy a chemical free and peaceful stay with us.
- 2 crates firewood included, please bring cash to purchase more. (R80 per crate)
- Daily housekeeping included
- Organic and vegan toiletries provided
- Only biodegradable cleaning products used.
- Back up generator to power lights, some plugs, TV,s Wifi and water pump should there be load shedding or power cuts.
- Hot water- Bedrooms 7,8 and courtyard room as well as the kitchen use gas geysers- should there be power cuts/load shedding bedrooms 1-4 & 6 will not have hot water as our electric geysers are not powered by the generator
All parties and events must be disclosed, failure to do so will lead to your booking being cancelled or you will be liable to pay a penalty. An indemnity form must be signed by organiser/host before arrival for all events.
|Farm house Exclusive 2022||03 Jan 2022 - 02 Jan 2023|
|R14000.00||Per Unit||Per Night|
|R12000.00||Per Unit||Per Night|
Please note we have changed our rates to reflect the amount on a per night basis. This rate is for up to 28 adults. We do not charge on a per person basis.
|Farm house exclusive 2023||03 Jan 2023 - 02 Jan 2024|
|R18000.00||Per Unit||Per Night|
|R10000.00||Per Unit||Per Night|
This rate is based on a per unit per night. Not on a per person basis.
● We require a deposit to reserve your booking.
● A 50% deposit is required for all 1-7 night bookings.
● A 25% deposit is required for all bookings 8+ nights.
● Bookings are only confirmed once Guinevere Guest Farm has received the deposit
within the stated period.
● Failure to pay the deposit within the stated period will result in the reservation being
canceled, and the house being let out on a “first come first served” basis.
● Balance is due 30 days before arrival as EFT or unless other arrangements have been
Any cancellation by the client must be advised to Guinevere Guest Farm by the lead
guest/host and in writing.
Cancellations include the following:
● A whole booking, once the deposit has been paid.
● Part of a booking, once the final (balance) invoice has been sent.
● A change of date once the deposit has been paid.
● In the event of premature departure, you will still be charged for the full booking.
Cancellation will only come into effect once the written advice is received by Guinevere
● A non refundable deposit of 50% of the whole booking is required on reservation
for 1-7 nights.
● A non refundable deposit of 25% of the whole booking is required on reservation
for 8+ nights.
● The deposit will be refunded if the canceled date is filled by another party, however a
10% cancellation fee will be applicable if this is less than 60 days before arrival.
● Cancellation 0-30 days before arrival visitor forfeits 100% of total booking amount.
In the event of a death or serious illness or injury, the full deposit will be refunded if proof is
issued by guest in writing with an affidavit or doctor's certificate.
Any funds owed to the guest will be paid after 28 days from receiving the cancellation
Paying the deposit indicates that you have read and agreed to our terms and